Family it's bigger then blood (good thing)

Family it's bigger then blood (good thing)
feel the love

Friday, February 19, 2010

Things I thought: BUT NOW I KNOW
So today was kinds of an arrand day, take the dog for shots, get new tires, have my eye glasses fixed, SO,
I thought that the new 1000 North road would be so much faster-
Now I know- I can make it to the vet in just 12 minutes. Now if they would just fix RS 112 maybe I could make it in just 11 minutes.
I thought Lola my cute little puppy is going to weight more then 4 or 5 pounds-
Now I know, she is 13 weeks old and weighs 4 lbs and 2 ozs already.
I also thought she was very smart- now I know she is very smart she knew to crawl down my shirt when the owner of a very large bull dog dropped her leash and came over. Even though the bull dog (Stella) just wanted to give Lola a sniff.
I thought that Les Schwab tire was the best place to get my new tires- Now I know that they are the most reliable auto place I know. They are great to honor their warranties.

I also thought is was funny that they would give FREE BEEF- Now I know! with my new tires we got a FREE beef summer sausage, beef jerky, and deli mustard.



And I thought you must feel safer when driving on brand new fresh tires- And once again I now know. The fear of the next flat is gone. Thanks Les Schwab.






I thought there was no way that the warranty on my eye glasses would cover the fact that Lola got them last night and chewed them up. And now I know-- IT DOESN'T-- I have a great eye Dr. and they do all they can for my family but the warranty will not replace the lens if the puppy drags them under the bed and chew them up.

And lastly I thought maybe the best after errand snack could be McDonald's fries with chocolate Wendy's frosty. And now I know -- IT IS.


















1 comment: